1. Training on OperatingMilk Fat Testing Machine was conducted at Khawa CFC, Kavre in August. 14 SABAH members participated and learned the skill. SABAH is working for the sustainable livelihoods of the Khawa members primarily through agro – based and dairy products.
2. Members of Khawa CFC are producing various milk based products. After Skill trainings and 40 days of On the Job Training on Dairy food Processing conducted from April
3. Member of Nala CFC are busy making Lapsi Candies.
4. Adult Literacy Training started from 30th August at Byasi Community Center.
5. Five days exposure visit cum training program was organized for the team of SABAH Bhutan. Team members were provided field visits at SABAH Nepal's various clusters and CFCs for understanding of working modalities and supply chain management system.
6. One day interaction program with the visiting officials of Finland government and UN Women was organized by the trained leaders from Kavre District under the project AWEE supported by UN Women, funded by Government of Finland.